Looking for a way to keep the kids busy during the holidays? Or perhaps, you need an awesome gift for a niece or grandson? This month’s First 7 Giveaway was chosen around great family activities that don’t involve a screen.
December’s First 7 Giveaway Includes 15 Books:
- Card Games: Step-by-step instructions for super-fun card games
- Make And Create Spoon Animals and Pen Toppers
- Mosaic Coloring Fun: Patterns & Other Cool Stuff
- Paper Dinosaurs: Learn how to fold and make prehistoric dinosaurs!
- Balloon Modeling: Step-by-step instructions to create amazing balloon models
- Mosaic Coloring Fun: Space & Other Cool Stuff
- How To Juggle: Step-by-step instructions to master the art of juggling!
- Paper Fliers: Learn how to fold fantastic paper fliers
- Make and Create Glass Painting and Funky Fabrics
- Paper Tricks: Learn how to fold and make fantastic paper tricks!
- Mosaic Coloring Fun: Animals & Other Cool Stuff
- Yo-Yo: Step-by-step instructions to master super cool yo-yo tricks!
- Make and Create Clay Modeling and Papier Mache
- Paper Party: Learn how to fold and make great party props
- Mosaic Coloring Fun: Machines & Other Cool Stuff
Fun Ways to Use These Books
- Have a contest for best creation
- Put on a talent show
- Have a race with the paper jumping frog or other creations
- Use the Mosaic books as patterns for pealer beads
- See whose flier can go the farthest
- Put on a puppet play or show using balloon animals, paper dinosaurs, or animal toppers
- Throw a great party
Let’s talk Christmas. Do you incorporate Christmas activities into your school day? If so, what do you do? Do you theme-up worksheets, add holiday crafts, or incorporate Christmas history or world traditions? Comment or upload pictures below! 🙂
As always, the giveaway will be open for the first 7 days of the month (December 1 at 12:00 AM till December 7 at 11:59 PM). Please take note of the entry options because some are mandatory (participation in the discussion below, ‘Like’ me on Facebook, and subscribe to the newsletter –last two can be found on the right sidebar) and some entries you can fill out every day! Remember, if you are already following Dear Homeschooler, go ahead and take the entry points!! 🙂