This past year has been a year of changes for us (and there might be even more later this year….), but for now, we are settling in our new home in Tennessee!
So, this week, we…
- Packed up our stuff and drove from Colorado through Kansas, Illinois, and Kentucky into Tennessee.
- Crossed the prairies and the Mississippi River
- Ate among the dinosaurs at the T-Rex Cafe in Kansas City
- Saw the Gateway Arch
- Saw a lot of wildlife (some as roadkill, unfortunately): deer, antelope, skunk, armadillo, possum, raccoon, and a frog
- Walked along the Tennessee River and fed the ducks, geese, and fish
- Visited our new zoo 🙂
- Made spears out of bamboo
- Caught fireflies