This month, we …
- Spent 2 weeks with Grandma in Canada. This is the first trip the kids have gone on a trip without me. The had a blast playing with cousins, camping, looking for treasure at the beach, having a Canadian birthday party, swimming, biking, going to the aquarium, and all around merry-making.
- Saw Chinese alligators, rode the train, and “churned butter” at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- Played checkers.
- Met friends at the library for a movie.
- Walked our dog.
- Visited the new Asian Tropics Enclosure at the Knoxville Zoo.
- Excavated arrowheads and gems.
- Brushed a goat.
- went to our first Junior Youth Camp where we had a week of singing, playing sports, crafting, eating, slip and sliding, and learning about the Lord.