Use this Attendance: Mapping Your Year to help map your attendance year, so you stay on-track and finish on-time! Also, check out the Attendance Chart 2015 - 2016 to document attendance. For instructions, click here.
Download this School Supply List to help start your year off right. It categorizes types of supplies by types of learning, so you can easily decide what supplies you will need. For more information, click here.
Use this Pre-K assessment to help you set goals of which skills you want your preschooler to know before they start kindergarten. When creating these academic and developmental goals, I took into consideration, other preschool assessments, current curricula, and the Ages & Stages Developmental Questionnaire provided by my doctor.
Download the free visual lesson plan template. Download an editable Word template here.
Great Resource Sites
- Ideas to support your literacy goals
- Ways to engage your learner
- Advice on teaching different math concepts
- High-interest themes and characters
- Fun and games
- Discover great ideas to boost learning
- Find free and affordable curricula ideas
- Browse subjects for inspiration
- See how others teach special education
- Free curriculum and worksheets, downloads
- Bargains and discounts
- Great curricula and supplemental materials ideas
- DIYs and How-to’s
- Awesome projects and crafts
- Organization, planning, and assessment
- Educational tools
- Articles and reviews
- LinkUps, Hops, and Parties…and more!
Check out these great homeschool resources!