Dear Homeschooler: Here’s the scoop!
Links to Free Resources
Lego Fact Lunch Box Notes. Here.
The Little Red Lighthouse and free printable. Here.
6 School-Themed Crafts Highschoolers Will Want To Make. Here.
30 back-to-school crafts. Here.
Lego-inspired All-About-Me Worksheet. Here.
Bargains, Discounts, & Great Deals
Back-to-Homeschool Bundle. Free for a limited time.
Life of Fred on sale here.
High school writing resources on sale here.
Rosetta Stone on sale here.
20% off art supplies at Discount School Supply
15% off Little Passports subscriptions
25% off all Crayola orders over $40
Articles and Interesting Reads/Views
8 Interesting Field Trips for Middle and High Schoolers. Here.
I Don’t Want My Kids To Be Happy. Here.
Alo, Haelo, Caio, Halo, Ano and More, Foreign Languages for your Homeschool. Here.
Click on the Snaps! icon to:
- Encourage other students by liking their story and leaving encouraging comments.
- Recognize your student’s hard work by submitting their story and sharing with friends and family.
Roll ‘Em- Under Construction
What is one thing many of us homeschoolers lack? Answer: an audience. Record your students practicing their presentation skills:
- Show and Tell
- Book Reports
- Science Experiments
- Summary of Unit
- Q & As
- Art and Creative Expressions
- And so much more!
Click the Roll ‘Em icon to upload your video. Then watch and provide feedback to other presenters. Have your students watch, too! Share with your friends and family.
- Is your student having a challenging time acquiring a certain skill?
- Do you meet with resistance during a particular subject?
- Do you need some help brainstorming a solution to a particular issue?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, ask a certified teacher. Click on the ‘Dear Jennifer’ icon. Write me, and I will help you generate some ideas to support your struggling learner.
Check out these Link-Ups and Blog Hops for hundreds of resourceful links!