Dear Homeschooler: Here’s the scoop!
Links to Free Resources
Free shipping on orders of at least $50 at Rainbow Resource Center
July Special: 25% off Delightful Planning: A Unit Study Planner For Every Homeschool
Rosetta Stone on sale until 7/25 at midnight CT time at Rainbow Resource Center
Articles and Interesting Reads/Views
- Sharing our student’s learning triumphs.
- Recognizing them by giving them ‘snaps’ or praise.
- Inspiring others.
Click on the Snaps! icon to:
- Encourage other students by liking their story and leaving encouraging comments.
- Recognize your student’s hard work by submitting their story and sharing with friends and family.
What is one thing many of us homeschoolers lack? Answer: an audience. Record your students practicing their presentation skills:
- Show and Tell
- Book Reports
- Science Experiments
- Summary of Unit
- Q & As
- Art and Creative Expressions
- And so much more!
Click the Roll ‘Em icon to upload your video. Then watch and provide feedback to other presenters. Have your students watch, too! Share with your friends and family.
- Is your student having a challenging time acquiring a certain skill?
- Do you meet with resistance during a particular subject?
- Do you need some help brainstorming a solution to a particular issue?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, ask a certified teacher. Click on the ‘Dear Jennifer’ icon. Write me, and I will help you generate some ideas to support your struggling learner.
Check out these Link Ups and Blog Hops for hundreds of resourceful links!