Dear Homeschooler: Here’s the scoop!
October’s First 7 Giveaway
And the winner is Barbara from North Carolina! Congratulations!
Here’s a sneak peek at next months First 7 Giveaway:
Links to Free Resources
Zoo Report Writing Printables. Here.
Biology Coloring Sheets. Here.
10 Free Sites I Use in my Homeschool. Here.
Columbus Day. Here.
Resource Room: free downloads, links to free products, great products, etc.
NEW! Check out this series of link-ups. Search great resources by subject and grade level. Bloggers, link-up your awesome posts.
Bargains, Discounts, & Great Deals
- Detailed, large 12-page colorful manual that is full of experiments and topic information
- Each manual is based on the popular Magic School Bus books and TV series
- Includes an adult section so that adults with no science background will find the kits easy to use
- Materials and information necessary for a range of interactive experiments
- Online Clubhouse for further exploration on each kit topic
- Certificate of Completion
Pumpkin Spice Play-doh. Here.
A Grid on Our Earth: An Exploration on Map Grids, Layers of Learning. Here.
Breakfast clouds. Here.
Add your themed posts to the link-ups below! Browse the wonderful posts for great ideas!
Articles and Interesting Reads/Views
Top 10 Middle School Vocabulary Tip. Here.
Number of Home-Schooled Students Increases in the District. Here.
So, You’re Scared to Homeschool High School. Here.
Read Your Way to a Love of Math: 50 Titles for ages 4-12. Here.
- Is your student having a challenging time acquiring a certain skill?
- Do you meet with resistance during a particular subject?
- Do you need some help brainstorming a solution to a particular issue?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, ask a certified teacher. Click on the ‘Dear Jennifer’ icon. Write me, and I will help you generate some ideas to support your struggling learner.
Check out these Link-Ups and Blog Hops for hundreds of resourceful links!