Welcome to the September’s First 7 Giveaway:
- Ready-To-Read Olivia Builds a House
- Ready-To-Read Olivia and the Kite Party
- Ready-To-Read Olivia Plays Soccer
- Ready-To-Read Olivia Goes to he Library
- Olivia Coloring Book
First 7 Giveaways
A few things to note before you enter to win. Three things are mandatory in order to qualify to win:
- Participate in the discussion by leaving at least one comment below on the discussion topic. Most discussion topics are a way for me to see what topics/features you homeschoolers really want to see. Help me make Dear Homeschooler a useful and helpful site for all by providing your opinion on certain things.
- Subscribe to the newsletter. This will let you know about new posts, features, and future giveaways. Fill out your name and email in the boxes on the right.
- Like Dear Homeschooler on Facebook. This is most easily done by clicking the ‘like’ button within the Facebook box on the right.
All other options get you bonus entries. Some options you can come back and do every day to boost your chance of winning. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of the close of the contest, and announced to the community in the following issue of Scoops, Dear Homeschooler‘s weekly bulletin.
So, Dear Homeschooler has been launched for 3 weeks now, and I have had a chance to meet some awesome homeschoolers. My goal is to build a community of home educators (Remember, if you are a parent, you are a home educator whether or not you homeschool). So, my question is this: How do you want to interact at Dear Homeschooler?
Prompts: Do you like to just read posts and respond through commenting? Do you prefer a forum-like format where anyone can post/answer questions? Do you prefer social media like Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter? Do you like Twitter or Facebook parties? Do you like the Snaps! feature where we can share and encourage? Although the Roll ‘Em Feature is currently under construction, do you like the feature of sharing public speaking/show and tell presentations?
Let’s get to that giveaway!
Good Luck, Homeschoolers!