Link up Guidelines:
- You may link up any number of posts on the following: tips on teaching ___, printables and worksheets, subject-specific activities, examples and projects, self-made curricula (free or for sale), book ideas, scope & sequence, and anything that a homeschooler would reference to teach a particular subject or topic. Remember to link to a specific post. If relevant, feel free to post in multiple categories.
- Please do not post giveaways, temporary sales or discounts, affiliate links, link-up parties, etc.
- All titles should follow the same format: (choose one: Elementary, Middle, High, or All) Title. Example: (Elementary) Fun Fall Activity Pack. All preschool, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten posts should go under the Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten category and thus don’t require a grade level.
- I reserve the right to delete any link up that I deem inappropriate or irrelevant.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to publish and display your images and links on Dear Homeschooler’s website and all affiliated social media.
- Support your fellow bloggers by visiting at least one post within the subject category you posted.
- I would greatly appreciate it if you followed me in some way: Subscribe, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Link-back in some way and share to help spread the word of this helpful resource.
Back to Bookshelf Main Page