With so many great choices for curriculum out there, it may be hard to decide what to choose. I have found that over the years that sometimes trial and error is the only way to find what works for you and your family.
Here is what we are doing for third grade:
* My third grader is advanced in math. A typical third grader would do levels 3A and 3B.
- Elemental Science: Chemistry for the Grammar Stage
- Sewing Circuits
- LEGO Simple Machines
- History Through the Ages Project Passport World History Study: Middle Ages
- Medieval Banquet
- Renaissance Fair
These are just some of the books on our list this year:
- Heirloom Audio Productions
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
- Redwall by Brian Jacques
- Basher Basics Music: Hit the Right Note & Penny Whistle
- Upward Soccer
- Upward Basketball
- Choi Kwang Do
- Lego Club
What are you doing for third grade? I’d love to hear about it in the comments. Be sure to check out other great curriculum posts below.
Till Next Time,